Soon there will be held the opening ceremony of the grand international event. SKYSERVICE 2017 is a large international civil Aviation event dedicated to the development of on-board airline services. 26-27 April 2017 Gostiny Dvor will open its doors for all members of the aviation industry: airlines, flight attendants, suppliers, catering companies and so on.
FORUM MISSION - to provide an exceptional platform for new business contacts, exchanging ideas and experiences related to onboard services and discussing development of the industry.
1. To find new formats of cooperation in the field of on-board services.
2. To attract international investors.
3. To present major projects and mechanisms of their development in the field of on-board services.
4. To provide a platform for participants to develop and discuss opportunities for developing partnerships.
5. To find and attract new customers.
The entire area of the SkyService 2017 event will be divided into thematic sections and special zones:
• Business section
• Trainings for flight attendants
• Business meetings
• Master - classes and lectures
• Culinary show
• Bilateral talks
• Business contacts exchange
• Presentation of new onboard technologies.
In 2017 the exhibition SKYSERVICE will be especially full of new exhibitors in various sectors. And the distinguishing characteristic of the Forum will be its venue. The event will be held in Gostiny Dvor - a very prestigious venue, unique architectural monument situated in the historic center of Moscow, 100 meters from the Kremlin. More than 1 500 Participants, 40 Airlines, 100 exhibitors and 1000 m2 of Exhibition area! This event of the airline industry is worth to visit! Register now and avoid the queues on the opening day of the exhibition. Welcome to the International Forum SKYSERVICE 2017! April 26-27, 2017, 10.00 a.m. - 06.00 p.m. in Gostiny Dvor.