The 4th NAIS (National Aviation Infrastructure Show) will be held on February 8-9, 2017. The exhibition is dedicated to the development of airports and aerodromes, helipads and civil aviation of Russia and CIS countries. The event will be held in conjunction with the Civil Aviation Industry Worker Day in the International Exhibition Center Crocus Expo, Moscow.
The exhibition will be attended by Russian and international companies presenting the latest achievements and novelties in categories such as:
• Equipment for airports and passenger terminals;
• Airport/aerodrome building and construction;
• IT solutions and software;
• Airports, business terminals, aerodromes, helipads;
• Fuelling complexes and equipment;
• Ground support equipment;
• Airport services (restaurants, fast food, shops, duty free). You are welcome to visit the stand of "Aeromar" in pavilion 2, hall 7. Address: Mezhdunarodnaya street, 16, Krasnogorsk, Moscow area, Russia, PO Box 92, 143402
Getting here By metro: Myakinino station (Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya line), a short walk to the hall 2. By car: intersection of Moscow Ring Road (MKAD) (inner side, 66 km) and Volokolamskoe shosse.